Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Shitastic!



I haven't posted since last week........ I'm sorry I haven't posted up my video yet, I kinda wanna redo my video so I'll post it up soon......sowwie! Today is hump day and so far these past 2 months hasn't been treating very kindly from worse things possible happening to me to the weather being cold as Alaska, figure of speech, first I lost my wallet then my car got hit......THEN!!! its been getting super cold!fall use to be one of my favorite times of the year, but you know what? fuck that! I want the warm summer's nights to come back!

To make myself feel slightly better I got some random cheap finds from a couple of thrift stores!!! My bf said I always manage to find the randomest ridiculous things everywhere I go and you know what tis' is trueeee~

cheetah pin $2.99

I got this bag filled with random hair clips and pieces for $1.89


The best part of about the goodie bag was this clip!!!!!!! The heads move when you shake it around!


This cat paper cat box $.95

THAT HAS CAT PENCILS INSIDE!!!!

Aren't these fucking ridiculous!? yeah I think so.

Here's some of my favorite scans from Jelly's November Issue.














































Hope you guys can relieve some boredom looking through this post.

- DaisyBear

4 comments:

  1. Hey boo you fine as HELL girl!

    LOL JELLY SO ADDICTING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is that Vivi?
    Love the magazine
    I live in Australia is it's sooo $$$ here
    I'm holding a giveaway
    It's a YSL ring!
    http://cutenerdglasses.blogspot.com/
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to give you loves and hugs today for unluckiness yesterday. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stuffs. :)
    Now following you.

    http://missabegaila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete